Claims Advisory Service where Civil Liability is questioned
Different circumstances can occur in this type of claims
- The claim has been caused by third parties that do not have an insurance policy for Damage and Loss of Profits.
- They have an insurance policy, although the damage and loss of profits are higher than the insured values.
- You are charged for the cause of a claim that has not been caused by you and you do not have a Civil Liability Insurance policy to cover damage and loss of profits claimed.
- You are charged for the cause of a claim that has not been caused by you and you have a Civil liability Insurance Policy, although the damage and loss of profits claimed are higher than the capitals guaranteed in the insurance policy.
- In Pluvia Risks we have the maximum specialization that is possible to find in the market for advisory service of claims by Civil Liability caused by Fires. This is so because of our specialization in the study and definition of the causes of fires, and our global specialization in advisory service of damages.
- This is supported by our intervention in large claims of Civil Liability by fires and other causes.
- Our specialization extends to claims of Civil Liability by Breakdown of Machinery, Claims of Erection and Construction, Robbery and industrial Accidents.
- We also carry out Specialized Reports for Claims of Civil Liability for Managers. Definition of actions and omissions and valuation of the economical extent.